The Massage Gun
is used by athletes, training enthusiasts and most people who struggle with muscle pain. It is recommended by several physiotherapists and chiropractors. A massage gun calms the nervous system, improves blood circulation, lymphatic circulation, relieves muscle pain, and helps with pain management in conditions such as arthritis, sciatica, and muscle spasms. By using this massage gun it can also reduce the muscle tension.
1. A massage gun relieves stress and provides relaxation in the body by releasing tension and fluid deep in the muscles to increase tissue metabolism.
2. Increases blood and lymph circulation, which means that more oxygen and nutrients reach the muscles.
3. Encourages healing of atrophied muscles by "awakening them" to provide faster healing with increased flexibility.
4. Releases lactic acid that builds up in the body, often the result of intense exercise.
5. Stimulates nerve receptors, which cause vasodilation in the skin and muscles to improve mobility.
6. Breaks up scar tissue by massaging collagen fibers to relieve pain and relieve constriction.
7. Improves range of motion by creating more flexible joints and reducing the risk of strains and sprains.
8. Improves overall well-being. Regular use of the Massage Gun Pro can improve sleep and immunity, as well as reduce anxiety.